Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Applying Techniques to produce Digital Images


Me, Myself and I
For this one i wanted to do something different, rather than just have 10 me's standing around a room. To make it a challenge i decided to have all the bodies interlocking and touching. This made height and perspective very important. As my camera was going to sydney for the duration of this assignment i had to get the photographs done within three days, before it left. This proved to be difficult as it rain none stop for those three days. I decided toset up studio inside and take to photo's there, controlling all the elements and lighting. As there was no directional lighting, just a white wash, i could choose to put myself into any photo and re-create the light that was needed, so i decided to go with a simple city street, with all the colour washed out and make the 10 interlocking me's the focal point.
A Brush with Fame
For this part of the assignment, I wanted myself to blending in but at the same time stand out. Rather than just putting my shoulders up into the background of a paperazzi photo, i decided to add myself to a cast shot, . Here I could create the double take element that i was going for, he second look because i don't really belong there once you notice who i am and who i'm with.
Underwater
For this i wanted to do something a little bit abstract and alternative. having to include forty different things made my start think of the children's " I Spy" books, and so i set out to re-create my own version of one.
My forty items:
  1. Love
  2. Clouds
  3. Flying Machine
  4. Hot Air Balloon
  5. Kids swinging
  6. Fish
  7. Balloons
  8. Boat
  9. Jumping Fish
  10. Sea Horse
  11. Love Harts
  12. Umbrella Man
  13. Penny Cycle
  14. Mermaid
  15. Ball and Chain
  16. Diver
  17. Bubbles
  18. Key
  19. Clock
  20. Leaning Tower of Pisa
  21. Big Ben
  22. Effiel Tower
  23. Habour bridge
  24. Clock
  25. Vatican
  26. Rain
  27. Wallpaper
  28. Treasure Chest
  29. Little Swimmer
  30. Buoy
  31. Skeleton
  32. Snail
  33. Clamshell
  34. Fishing People
  35. Bucket
  36. Octopus
  37. Flags
  38. Starfish
  39. Sun
  40. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment